Collecting Personal Information
Personal information means any information which enables you to be identified , this can include
- First name/ last name .
- Contact Information ( Phone no , address etc ).
- Project reference number, payment details and information about your access to our website.
Below are few examples how you can provide personnel information to us.
- Contact us via our website or email requesting services details.
- Provide any personnel information for contractual purposes.
- Submitting CV for open job positions.
- Subscribe for our newsletter.
The most common type of cookies we use are 'session' cookies and only exist for the time that you are using our site. This information is used to improve the user experience through ongoing website upgrades.
Several modern web browsers automatically accept cookies, while in some browsers you need to change the settings to decline cookies or "set an alert" when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer. However, some of our website features might not function properly if you disable cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We might share your personal data with the following third parties for the purpose described as below.
- Government authorities, law enforcement agencies and regulators to comply with legal requirements.
- Partner companies/freelancers to deliver the services you have asked for.
Security of Personal Information
We adhere to strict security procedures while storing and disclosing your personnel information. Any data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology which is the standard method of encrypting personal information.
Only authorized people have access to your personnel information , who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Although we have appropriate security measures in place once we receive your personnel information, data transmission over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. Protecting your personnel data is our top priority however the security of transmitted data to or by us can not be guaranteed.
You can access any personal data we hold about you, if you would like to see what information we hold we hold about you, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right
- To be informed that how we use your personal information ( As this notice ).
- To access to your personal information that we hold.
- To request any changes/corrections of any inaccurate information we hold about you.
- To inform us that we delete your personal information that we hold, or stop processing it
If you want to exercise any of these rights , you can contact us .
If you have any queries , questions or complaints about the way we process your personnel information, or would like to exercise one of your rights set out above, please feel free to get in touch with us by any of the following means
39239 Kalmar, Sweden
Tel: +46 (704) 645563
You have the right to complain to a regulator (such as local data protection authority within the EEA) about the way we collect and process your personnel information.